We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Because I had a sheet of dough left in the puff pastry package, I said to make something sweet.
I made croissants filled with quince jam, apples and shit. They are super tender but a little out of a sheet.
- pastry dough
- quince jam
- apple jam
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Very tender donuts:
I spread the dough with the rolling pin I cut it in 2 and each part into triangles on which I put jam or shit and rolled.
I lined a tray with baking paper, placed the croissants, greased them with egg and put them in the hot oven over low heat.
When it gets a golden color, take it out on a plate and powder it like sugar.
Fresh donuts, especially delicious & # 8211 is very easy to prepare!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, a simple recipe for tender croissants with jam. They are prepared very simply and quickly, and the result will certainly exceed expectations. From the most affordable ingredients you get a rosy and fragrant dessert, which will remind you of the beautiful period of childhood.
& # 8211 1 packet of cold butter (from the fridge)
& # 8211 3 glasses of sifted flour
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Sift the flour into a bowl and mix with the dry yeast.
2. Soak the butter in the sifted flour and at the same time pass it through the large grater. Rub the ingredients until you get a crumbly dough.
3. Combine the eggs with the sugar in a separate bowl. Mix the ingredients until you get a fluffy composition.
4. Pour the frothy egg mixture into the crumbly dough. Knead the dough. Let the finished dough rest for 15-20 minutes.
5. Place the dough on the work surface and spread a thin layer of it. Cut the countertop into triangles. Put a little jam on each triangle. Shape the croissants.
6. Arrange the croissants on the baking tray sprinkled with flour or lined with baking paper.
7. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 20-25 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
8. Remove the tray of croissants from the oven and allow them to cool slightly. Put the appetizing delicacy on a plate. If desired, you can decorate the croissants with powdered sugar. Serve the fragrant and very tasty dessert with great pleasure, along with a cup of tea or coffee.
"Express" donuts & # 8211 very fluffy and tender!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we want to present you a perfect recipe for homemade croissants. This delicacy is very simple and at the same time less common. We offer 2 types of filling - with caramels and sweet cream cheese. You will get some tender and tasty croissants, perfect for the whole family.
& # 8211 100 g of fresh yeast or 3 tablespoons of dry yeast
& # 8211 1,2 & # 8211 1,5 kg of sifted flour
& # 8211 1 egg to grease the croissants
& # 8211 sugar and poppy seeds for decoration
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
& # 8211 sweet cream of cow's cheese
& # 8211 caramels (Choose mono caramels, with a single taste. Cream candy for this recipe does not fit.)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Heat the milk in a saucepan, then dissolve the yeast, using the whisk. Leave the mixture for 15 minutes at room temperature.
2. Combine the yeast mixture with the remaining ingredients for the dough. Knead a non-stick dough.
3. On the floured work table, divide the dough into 4 equal parts and form some balls out of them.
4. Take a ball of dough and spread a round countertop 0.5 cm thick. Cut the worktop into triangles (8 triangles).
5. Place a caramel on the widest side of the triangle, fold the edges, then roll a croissant.
6. Proceed analogously with the remaining dough and sweet cream cheese.
7. Grease the baking tray with vegetable oil and place the croissants obtained, keeping a small distance between them.
8. Cover the tray with cling film and leave the croissants for 30 minutes.
9. Beat an egg in a bowl and grease the croissants, using the silicone brush.
10. Sprinkle the caramel croissants with sugar, and the ones with sweet cream - with poppy seeds.
11. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
Note: Grease the brown croissants, just taken out of the oven, with cold milk. This will keep them soft for a longer time.