We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Broccoli is dissolved in bunches and washed under running water, then boiled in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes.
Strain the broccoli bunches and leave them in a strainer to completely drain the water.
Grate the telemeau on the large grater and the cheese on the fine one.
Mix the eggs with the cream and a little pepper.
Grease the baking tray with butter and base a layer of 3/4 of the grated telemea.
Pour the cream mixed with the eggs, add the rest of the grated telemea and then add the broccoli bunches.
Sprinkle the finely grated cheese evenly.
Place the tray in the preheated oven at medium temperature until the pudding is lightly browned. Then remove the tray from the oven and slice the pudding. Serve immediately, after sprinkling again, a little finely grated cheese.
Using telemea, you only need salt in the water in which you burn the broccoli.
Do not keep broccoli in boiling water for too long, so that it does not soften. He prepared it perfectly, in the oven.
Drain the broccoli well before placing it in the baking tray, so as not to make the egg composition with the cream watery.
Use a greasy cream, not a liquid one, to get a proper pudding texture.
Do not brown the pudding too much, but enough to bind the composition of eggs with cream. If you brown the pudding harder, it will burn at the base and will have a bitter taste.
What are the new therapeutic options in irritable bowel syndrome?
The main objective of symptomatic treatment in IBS is to improve abdominal discomfort (pain or bloating) and intestinal transit disorders, even if diarrhea or constipation are not the main manifestations that determine the patient's addressability to the doctor.
There is currently a pharmacological therapeutic arsenal, but it does not allow adequate control of digestive symptoms in all patients, as well as new therapeutic options in development.
The therapeutic strategy in irritable bowel syndrome is diversifying!
Antispasmodics, laxatives, antidiarrheals and, last but not least, antidepressants are used.
Antidepressants and psychotropic agents are increasingly used in IBS and other functional gastrointestinal disorders, as second-line therapy, in severe cases or refractory to other forms of therapy. Treatment is initiated with minimal doses, which are then progressively increased until an optimal therapeutic effect is reached, and then are maintained for 6-12 months or more to strengthen the therapeutic response.
The role of these drugs is to reduce the harmful signals transmitted from the intestine to the brain and to modulate the intestinal symptoms, respectively.
There are new therapeutic alternatives proposed by scientific studies: rifaximin-type antibiotics (also recommended in traveler's diarrhea, in hepatic encephalopathy) are especially effective in forms of irritable bowel accompanied by the phenomenon of bacterial pollution.
Use of anti-inflammatory drugs of the type mesalazine is being evaluated.
Ondansetron Used for over 20 years in the prevention and treatment of vomiting in patients undergoing chemotherapy, it may also be useful in patients with IBS - a form of diarrhea.
Probiotic / prebiotic option is located on the border between medicine and food (a term that comes from the contraction of the terms food and medicine and means food with a positive action on health) and can be discussed in addition to dietary recommendations for patients with IBS. Probiotics, through their effect on the intestinal microbiome, on the intestinal barrier and through the immunomodulatory effects have a beneficial role in the therapy of irritable bowel syndrome.
The most delicious sweets are considered Turkish. And among them is a stout that is considered pudding.
Essential products (for 5 servings):
- starch & # 8211 2 tbsp. spoons
- water & # 8211 1 liter
- vanilla sugar & # 8211 20 grams
- sugar & # 8211 200 grams
- cinnamon & # 8211 for taste
- round rice & # 8211 10 tbsp. spoons
- milk & # 8211 1 liter.
Cooking time & # 8211 40 minutes.
Calories & # 8211 97 kcal per 100 grams of food.
Wash the rice, pour in hot water, let it sit for 30 minutes and drain. Fill the rice, but use cold water. Cook the rice until it boils.
Mix the boiled rice with the milk, bring the table to a boil and add dilute starch in a small amount of milk.
Boil the table for about 5 minutes on low heat. Add plain sugar and vanilla and cook for about two minutes.
Pour the pudding into molds and cool. Then sprinkle with cinnamon. Serving coffee or tea.
Turkish cuisine is famous for a variety of sweets and pastries, and Turkish baclava has a special place in it. Baklava is cooked in different eastern countries, but its Turkish recipe is primarily bad for similar dishes.
Required products (10 servings):
- an egg
- milk & # 8211 200 ml
- salt & # 8211 5 grams
- butter & # 8211 250 grams (50 grams for dough and 200 grams for lubrication)
- powdered sugar & # 8211 300 grams
- wheat flour & # 8211 500 grams
- cinnamon & # 8211 ½ teaspoon
- nuts & # 8211 300 grams.
Ingredients needed to make a syrup:
Cooking time & # 8211 2 hours 30 minutes.
Calories & # 8211 374 kcal per 100 grams of food.
In a bowl, sauté flour, salt. In the hill we make a niche, add butter (butter), pre-melted egg, warm milk. Knead the dough. It should be cool, but very elastic. If the dough turns out to be very steep, you can add a little warm milk during the kneading process. Knead the dough for at least seven minutes. It doesn't have to stay in your hands.
Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and leave it on the table for 30 minutes.
Gather the walnuts and mix them with cinnamon. Add powdered sugar.
The dough is divided into balls. It should get about 24 pieces. While preparing the baklava from a ball, the rest must be covered so that the dough does not dry out.
Rotate each ball in a thin layer, cover with soft butter and sprinkle with nut filling. Then gently twist into a roll, which should be free. After this rotation, as it was, I flattened it, pressing on both ends. The edges of the dough are refilled on the inside.
When all the rolls are ready, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Rolls covered with egg yolk and sent to the preheated oven at 200 degrees. We keep it in it for about 15 minutes, then we take them and spread them with melted butter. Reduce the temperature in the oven to 160 degrees, reinstall the rolls in it and bake the baklava for another 50 minutes.
While the baking rolls need to prepare a syrup. Mix honey, sugar and water. The resulting mixture is boiled for 15 minutes.
After the Turkish baklava is cooked, transfer it to a convenient plate and pour in the sugar syrup. The prepared sweets, covered with a lid on top, leave for 6 hours.
With the actress Ioana Ginghină about her culinary preferences
Restograf: Ioana, you have the Recipes and Diets section on your blog. There are recipes that look great. If you boasted of the three most successful, what would it be?
Ioana: Yes, I like to cook, but recipes as simple as possible, as little processed as possible and very tasty. I can brag about my raw vegan cakes. They come out very well and are delicious. Then I can brag about the broccoli soufflé. Also, simple to make, easy to digest and very tasty. And in third place I would put salmon tartare with mango. So I don't want to brag, but I rarely eat one better than mine.
Restograf: How is this "fight" of yours, which you talk about on the blog, "with you and your desires"? Tell us three things you can't help but do.
John: I can refrain from anything. I worked this out with myself and finished with the addictions. But I love sweets, especially coffee in the morning. So the apple strudel, the sweet cheese pie and the cheescake are my favorites. I could eat these things at every meal.
"I love the combination of cheese and fruit, and if I have another glass of wine, ready, you've won me over forever"
Restograf: I understand that you are a great lover of cheese, although you struggle a bit with this appetite. What are your favorite varieties and preparations in which you use it?
John: I try to keep all the positions and thus I discover what makes me feel good. I've noticed that cheese doesn't do me any good, but I love it. I like to eat cheese of all kinds, but my favorite is goat cheese. I love the combination of cheese and fruit, and if I have a glass of wine, ready, you've won me over forever. I also like cheese and salads, Greek salad is my favorite. Then, I like recipes that include it such as: broccoli soufflé, zucchini or cauliflower. Last but not least, I love the pudding of my childhood, those macaroni with cheese, sugar and egg put in the oven. They are delicious!
Restograf: If you gave up meat, for example, or other products, can you still call yourself a gourmet?
Ioana: Yes, of course. I recently went to a Lebanese restaurant and ordered hummus, tabbouleh, falafel and Lebanese eggplant salad. Guess what, I ate them all! So yes, I can still be a gourmet even if I don't eat meat.
Restograf: What inspires you in your recipes?
Ioana: I've been inspired by Pinterest for about 1-2 years. But I follow the following blogs: Aroma de Poveste, Adi Hădean & # 8211 Recipes without secrets and Mint and Rosemary. Of course, I also invent another one, I also combine various ingredients, especially in autumn when you find everything you want in the market.
If she had a restaurant of her own, she would equip it with beds!
Restograf: In the city, what do you like to eat the most?
Ioana: I love Mediterranean food. I find it easy to digest and extremely tasty. I think it's the healthiest lifestyle.
Restograf: What are the places you visit most often?
Ioana: I like to go to Hard Rock Cafe for the vegetable burger, to Armand confectionery for sweets, cakes, to Rawcoco for raw vegan sweets, to Mamizza for pizza and to Naser for Arabic specialties.
Restograf : What would you like to see more in local restaurants?
John: I would like to find more vegan dishes. When I fast, it is a torment. I rarely find what to eat and the offer is the same: zacusca, beaten beans, french fries & # 8230. It is sad!
Restograf: Would you like to have your own restaurant? Or a bistro, a cafe? What would it look like?
Ioana: If I had a restaurant, I would equip it with beds. Many times, after eating, I wish I could lie down a little. But honestly, I find it a hassle to have a restaurant.
"I ate well in places that were not known"
Restograf: Who are your favorite chefs and why?
Ioana: My mother is my favorite cook. (Smile.)
Honestly, I don't have favorite chefs. I like food and I have often eaten well in places that were not known. For example, for years I went to the Red Dragon just to eat Chinese food. It was delicious & # 8230 although the place was far from select.
Restograf: What are you cooking for your little girl? But in restaurants, what do you prefer?
Ioana: I cook, for the most part, just like me. He doesn't have a different diet. Honestly, that's why I became a vegetarian too. It was complicated to make two dishes.
In general, we eat a lot of soufflés and cream soups. This is the basis, because we only take dinner and breakfast at home and sometimes it comes down to a yogurt. I also make polenta with cheese, pasta and I admit that I also have pizza in the freezer for the days when I really don't feel like anything, but I want to make Ruxandra happy. Pizzeria Mamizza and Pizza Hut are among her favorites.
Restograf: Did he have a more unusual idea or was he arguing with you if he didn't like the food?
John: Daaaa & # 8230.Well when I first made salmon tartare, you do not want to know how much I scolded. Now if I put the combination in a stick, it doesn't say anything. But don't see that it's salmon and avocado. Officially, he doesn't like avocados.
Restograf: If you weren't an actress, what could you be?
Ioana: Lawyer. I like to analyze and make scripts and look for clues, so a lawyer, but like in American movies, not like in our country. (Laugh)
Restograf: Could you name some movies / soul pieces in which you transposed and got involved with all the love?
Ioana: I get involved in everything I do with all my heart. I'm 100% there and I dedicate myself too much too many times. That's why I couldn't make a selection. Let's just say that I really liked the Aniela series, it was a dream of mine to play in a project that would take place at that time. Then, I really liked the "Lost Angels" project.
Ketogenic diet & # 8211 helps the brain, fights cancer and extra pounds.
The ketogenic diet, rich in fat and very low in carbohydrates, produces major changes in human metabolism by increasing the level of ketone bodies in the blood. Sugar, which is essential for all cells, must be replaced by the breakdown of fatty acids.
The classic ketogenic diet is a low-carb diet plan, originally designed in the 1920s for epilepsy patients, by researchers at Johns Hopkins Medical Center.
The following is a list of permitted foods, as follows:
- meat (pork, beef, sheep, lamb, goat), fish, eggs, fermented cheeses (matured telemea, Italian or French cheeses, cheese), butter, sour cream, mascarpone, brain, liver, marrow, bacon, protein concentrates that have a slow absorption or amino acids. Processed meats, sausages, sausages, melted cheese should be avoided.
- vegetable oils, walnuts and coconut oil, almonds, hazelnuts, corn, olives, macadamia nuts, pistachios, wheat germ, avocado, cashews, apricot kernels, different types of seeds (flax, sesame, pumpkin), nuts Romanian, Brazilian).
- vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, spinach, onions, garlic, cabbage, zucchini, eggplant, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, green beans, celery, radishes), citrus fruits - consumed in limited quantities, salad, berries, pineapple , kiwi, mere.
- plain water, green tea, black tea, coffee. It is recommended to be prepared at home, to be organic and sugar-free.
Prohibited foods (forbidden): potatoes, bread, pasta, flakes, rice, cereals, corn, fruits that are too sweet, dried or candied, sugary, floury, honey, unfermented dairy products (contain lactose), carbonated beverages, alcohol, confectionery and pastries, sweeteners, different types of bars, chocolate with a lot of sugar, chocolate croissants, chips.
During this diet you should follow the main meals of the day, eat every time you feel hungry (whether you eat 3 meals a day, or 3 meals and 2 snacks) and chew food well. This way your body will get used to burning fat to produce energy.
You need to limit your carbohydrate intake, so during this diet you should consume a maximum of 50 grams per day. That is, of the total calories consumed, 65% must come from fat, 30% protein and only 5% carbohydrates.
Every day you should consume about 30-50 grams of carbohydrates and 20-30 grams of fiber. To know how many grams of protein you can consume you need to multiply the number of centimeters you have over a meter (height) by 1-1.5 grams. Proteins are useful for: burning calories, feeling full for a longer period of time, maintaining muscle mass. As for fats, they should be consumed almost like protein (ie in the same amount).
After following this diet for a month you can consume one day a week (some people have tried two days - depending on the body) carbohydrates, but on that day you should not eat fat.
29 Rice recipes to accompany the most varied dishes
Nothing is more popular in the kitchen than the combination of rice and beans. But, of course, beans are not the only "companion" of this dish so versatile and dear!
Rice can be prepared in the most traditional way, on the stove, but also in many other ways, such as in the microwave or even turning into a delicious rice on the stove, gaining other delicious ingredients.
Baked rice is a great food reuse idea: leaving the rice boiled, mix it with other ingredients you already have at home and take it to the oven. The result is a practical and delicious meal.
The rice can still be white (traditional), whole, black, red, leg. It can be prepared only with garlic and onions or, for example, with vegetables, turning into a delicious Greek rice. It can accompany meat, poultry, salads and anything else your imagination will allow! It can even turn into candy!
However, the possibilities are endless when the ingredient of the time is rice, get inspired by delicious recipes! Simple Simple rice recipes
1. Cut rice: a recipe without secrets. You will use only rice, hot water, chopped onion, garlic, olive oil and salt. Ideal for the day, it is the type of rice that is solito and tasty.
2. Brown rice should not leave the diet: for those who want to eat brown rice, but have doubts about how to do it, the secret is to leave the sauce in water and vinegar or lemon for about 24 hours. But if you don't have all the time, any sauce time is better than nothing!
3. Saffron rice or turmeric: a recipe that shows that rice can change a lot if you use different ingredients. Often the food is basic, but you can give an increase in rice, which already gives a touch of glamor essential for certain occasions.
4. Rice with sage: very easy to prepare, you will only need boiled rice, butter and sage. The result is a different and very tasty rice, ideal for a weekend lunch, for example, accompanying the meat of your choice.
5. Hardened rice: quick and easy recipe to vary your white rice every day! This rice is tasty and you can use the ingredients you like the most, such as bacon, shredded chicken, shredded or shredded meat, dried meat or just vegetables.
6. Rice with green corn: good advice when you want to eat a different rice, delicious and easy to make. You will use only rice, fresh green corn, garlic, chopped onions, oil, water, salt and saffron from the ground.
7. Colored rice: Easy to make rice, which has a special note due to the use of different ingredients. You will need white rice, grated carrot, fresh peas, green corn, garlic, oil, butter, salt and boiled water.
8. Healthy rice: It's close to lunch, do you know that you will have visitors and you need an easy, quick and tasty recipe? This rice is advice, after all, it is healthy and becomes super tasty, everyone will love it!
9. Sausage rice: It may not be the right dish to serve for dinner, but it's great to do on a busy day when you don't have many menu options. Not to mention that it is a comfortable food option!
10. Sausage rice for the main course: simple preparation, it is a complete meal option! You will use only sliced pork sausage, onion, oil, tomato extract, chicken broth, mustard, rice, parsley, sequins and salt.
11. Creamy Rice: What do you usually do with boiled rice left over from lunch or dinner? The tip is to bet on this creamy rice recipe, which carries milk, cream, egg, butter, chives and Parmesan cheese.
more elaborate rice recipes
12. Traditional Baked Rice: Baked rice is always a very versatile recipe because you can use the ingredients you have at home. In addition, it is a great idea to reuse food.
13. Rice Cream Oven: Did you cook leftover rice over yesterday’s lunch? Then you just need practically a few bits of ham, a last bit of curd, a few slices of mozzarella and olives!
14. Rice oven 4 cheeses: another great recipe for making rice that yesterday. And the final flavor is interesting! You will use only boiled rice, catupiry, gorgonzola, mozzarella, sour cream and Parmesan cheese.
15. Baked cod rice: a very creamy rice with a crispy crust of potato straw and mozzarella gratin. How not to love? To do and please the whole family!
16. Shrimp rice: a practical and tasty recipe, especially due to the use of shrimp. You will use olive oil, onion, garlic, pepper, tomatoes, chili sauce, fresh peas, shrimp, salt, paprika, Agulhinha rice, saffron water and dry.
17. Rice with lentils: They say that eating New Year's lentils brings good luck and prosperity. But regardless, it is less true that lentils are good to be consumed throughout the year, for example, this recipe yields a lot. She, being perfect to serve in family gatherings!
18. Rice in Greek: very easy to make and tasty, you only need garlic, onion, carrot, red pepper, yellow pepper, peas, raisins, Agulhinha rice, water, oil and salt.
19. A Thousand Rice Cereals: A Delicious Way to Vary Rice Every Day. You will use garlic, olive oil, rice, water, salt, pepper, marjoram branch, cabbage pumpkin, frozen peas, broccoli, carrots and grated Parmesan.
20. Rice with Piedmontese: creamy rice, with a slight cheese flavor, which is perfectly combined with a certain meat full of sauce. It's like "the sauce would hug the rice and a magic would happen before the eyes and the stomach"!
21. Wagoner Rice: You will use only onions, tomatoes, garlic, chopped edging, paprika, tomato paste, broth, Arborio rice or pecari pecari, boiling water, salt, black pepper kingdom, parsley, chives and Parmesan.
22. Mussel rice malandrinho: a touch of elegance and taste for rice! You will need onions, garlic, red peppers, green peppers, olive oil, water, Worcestershire sauce, mussels, salt, pepper, salt and coriander.
23. Rice with chicken, curry and coconut milk: for a complete meal! You will need olive oil, onion, carrot, celery, ginger, chicken, raw rice, coconut milk, curry, salt, pepper and parsley.
24. Rice with nuts, almonds, walnuts and raisins: a delicious suggestion to accompany the barbecue! But you can do it whenever you want, following, for example, a good meat and salad!
25 traditional sweet rice: a recipe for traditional rice pudding without plain condensed milk and cream. You will use only rice, water, cloves, cinnamon, whole milk, sugar and cinnamon.
26. Sweet cream rice: easy to prepare, this sweet rice is delicious and smooth. You will use only rice, water, lemon peel, milk, cinnamon, sugar and black. Good application for junina / julinas parties!
27. Sweet Rice Milk Nest: a special touch for this sweet, which is already so dear! You will only need rice, water, milk, condensed milk, oil and milk powder. How about sampling this weekend?
28. Whole sweet rice: a lighter version of this well-known sweet. White rice is replaced with whole grains and condensed milk with coconut milk. The sugar used is brown, and cinnamon and cloves make the recipe tastier and healthier.
29. Sweet Vegetarian Rice: The recipe yields for four people, and you will use rice, water, almond milk, brown sugar, star anise and cinnamon stick, salt, coconut milk or soy cream and cloves.
Prepared in a simple or more elaborate way, rice is always the right accompaniment for meat and / or vegetables. It deserves to be inspired by recipes and change the preparation when possible!